The TOP 30 Movies of My Life
*Lots of Promise
Saturday Night Fever
St. Elmo's Fire
Legends of the Fall
The Last Temptation of Christ
Leap of Faith
The Shawshank Redemption
City of Angels
Leaving Las Vegas
The Usual Suspects
A Star is Born
The Godfather Part II
Mark Anthony DiBello
The TOP 12 People/Beings
I Would Love to Have Met
(*May have met)
Jesus Christ—My Prophet
John the Baptist—My Baptizer
King David—My Underdog
Elvis Presley—My Entertainer
Abraham Lincoln—My President
Howard Hughes—My Money Man
Babe Ruth-My Ballplayer
THE TOP 13 FAVORITE TV CHARACTERS
Oscar Madison and Felix Unger: Oscar was my childhood idol apart from any sports figures. I wanted to be a reporter and was definitely sloppy. My brother was a Felix-like neat freak and my father would become a carbon-copy of Felix.
Vinny Chase: In my “party” days with my own “Entourage” and then “show biz” days; I would say handsome and free-wheeling, native New Yorker Vinny and I had a lot in common
Bill Henrickson: My beloved Bill was a more perfected image of my earthly father; whose character taught me a lot about “Heavenly Father”; and who is the husband I have either dreamt about, fantasized, or envied becoming.
Tony Soprano: Before this show aired, I had the idea for a drama just like it. As an Italian whose had experience with crime, I can appreciate any man; as the eldest in my family, who lovingly heads a family and still led a criminal life.
J.R. and Bobby Ewing: I, or especially my father, could’ve been J.R. and my brother, or I, Bobby; surely not as wealthy, but definitely privileged with a family dynamic which would become more and more consistently similar over the years.
Sid Fairgate: I never saw the original series, “Knots Landing”; however,I habitually watched re-runs and was shocked and saddened when Sid died. I really loved watching him.
Jerry, George and Kramer: I can actually identify with all three; and have lived the lives of all three [but mostly, George and Kramer] from time-to-time; and can truthfully write that I have experienced 80% of the "Seinfeld" show’s jokes and storylines.
Denny Crane and Alan Shore: I love these best friends. Each are imperfect beings; yet, hard-working, talented womanizers with heart, passion, charisma, and a dedication to loving life.
IF I WERE A ___; I'D BE ___.
NFL QB: Vinny Testaverde
Actor: Matthew McConaughey
Rock Star: Steven Tyler
Comedian: Robin Williams
Talk Show Host: David Letterman
TV Producer: Mark Burnett
President: Donald Trump
Pope: Pope Augustine
MY FAVORITE FOODS/MEALS [*Before becoming Vegetarian]
-Homemade: *Cube Steak by mother,"Lots"; spaghetti, in Mechanicville, NY, by grandmother, "Scetti-Mama" and Aunt Babe [and "Italian" cookies]; strawberry preserves by "Buffer"; BBQ sauce by Aunt Mary., "Mabis."-Bread: Aunt Fran's toasted hard roll; Italian, Bella Napoli Bakery, Troy, NY; or popovers, Anthony's Pier IV, Boston,, MA.
-Pizza: My Pie, Miami, FL, Lou Malnati's, Chicago, IL.; or any deep dish.
-*Seafood: Captain Jack's, Wakefield, RI; or Gene's Fish Fry, Rensselaer, NY.
-*Fried Chicken: Saratoga Race Course, Saratoga Springs, NY.
-*Pork Chops: Keyes, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
-*Steak Sandwich: HVCC Steak Shack with Uncle Johnny.
-Milkshake: Vanilla; Friendly Fribble or Mel O's, Los Angeles, CA.
-Waffles: Waffle House or Belgian waffles.
-Cookies: Icebox, Golden Krust Bakery, Troy, NY; or Chocolate Chip, Freihofer's Bakery, Albany, NY. Aunt Babe's Italian cookies; Aunt Meade's sugar cookies.
Top 11 Most Memorable Kisses [In chronological, primarily; and at times, memorable order; and 11 was my mom’s birthdate]
1. My mom, “Lots”: The first time, every time, and all the time.
2. My dad: The remarkable times; and the first time, in a fatherly, elderly, Italian way, he kissed me on the lips.
3. My First Dog, Coco, Shimmy, Nugget, and even Sadie: However, “Nuggie Buggie" mostly; but, recently, Sadie, who I babysat and used to sing to her: “Sadie is the best-est that there ever was…except for Coco, Shimmy and Nugget.”
4. Jennifer: In Kindergarten, as featured in “Lots of Promise.”
5. The Upstairs Mirror: Also featured in “Lots of Promise”; where I used to practice on myself.
6. Anne Marie: My first real grade school girlfriend; when I shyly, fearfully, and nervously asked her, the first time, and each time, while we sat and reclined on a snowbank.
7. My mother’s and father's sisters: All of them. None of whom were big kissers; but all of whom I love, and I believe love[d] me.
8. The Angel: While sleeping in the birthplace of my mother; an angel awakened me with a romantic kiss.
9. Zenyatta and all the other critters: On Zenyatta Day, I believe the godliest and greatest female racehorse and mare, ever; after calling her name, she kissed me!
10. Marina, "Polar Bear": After a spiritual marriage, my spiritual wife of 6 days.
11. 1,000+ Women: I love women and I love kissing.